Yesterday totally rocked. Hung around and had a leisurely morning, went to Central Square's World Fair with Suckerfish where we indulged in some tasty Tibetan food and purchased fun new clothing. Drove over to the DOG v. Australia frisbee game and watched the two teams battle it out for the win (The Dingos finally won 19-18), and had a lovely BBQ post-game. Lawn games, beer, and good food are the best things to ward off the Sunday night blues...
Tonight's agenda is far less exciting -- studying for the GRE. Ugh. Perhaps I'll need to take a little walk around the neighborhood for a study break... why is it I always plan the study breaks much better than the actual studying? C'est la vie, I suppose.
My hand hurts a little today. I guess that's what you get when you try to move a big ass armoire up the stairs when your hand isn't fully recovered yet. Silly me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment