Well, here it is. The unofficial end of summer, and I for one am okay with that. For the first time ever, I think. Maybe because I'm actually going back to school this year, and am ecstatic that my life is seeming to carve itself out in front of me. Maybe because this summer kind of sucked in many ways. But for whatever reason, I am just so excited to be changing seasons and feel like I have some direction.
Just got back from a weekend away - S and J's wedding was absolutely beautiful! I don't think I could have envisioned a more spectacular celebration. In fact, when I think about what I would want my own wedding to be, it came pretty darn close to what we all celebrated Saturday night. I was in complete heaven - feeling the buzz of the Champagne and Cassis, being surrounded by the laughter of my old friends, dancing up a storm, basking in the comfort of the rolling hills of Vermont. Perfection. I feel completely rejuvenated to start anew and figure out the next chunk of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment