Okay, so now that I've already posted my annoyances, let me counteract that negativity with something positive. I'm all excited, because I just signed up to go to this class tomorrow night called 'Dealing with Modern Food Issues' at the Cambridge Center for Adult Education. It's taught by this guy, Jason Ryan, who got his masters degree at BU - his thesis topic was 'kavas', which is a Russian fermented bread beer. Hah! He got his actual degree in Gastromancy, which is the 'ancient art of divination via messages from the belly,' according to today's Metro article. Should be an interesting talk....
1 comment:
Wow, very interesting and yet strange. Good luck with the bread beer guy. I really like both bread and beer, so I'm sure I'd be up for some kavas if Ryan would have wanted to share them with me. I am all for beer with things. For example, I once had Guiness icecream. Excellent!
-FAYE
Post a Comment