Holy shitballs. I think I may have found my first grey hair. I'm not entirely sure about this, as parts of my head are extremely blond (to the point of translucence), but it is a distinct possibility. It's sort of a blond-grey thing going on. I'm not sure whether to be excited or freak out. I mean, this defies what I thought would happen - I have my dad's hair, exactly, and didn't anticipate going grey until much later. So this just throws a kink into the whole plan.
Hmmmm.
3 comments:
L-Dogg, if it makes you feel better, I have a grey hair farm going on each side of my head, right over the ears. All but one of them have grown in since I turned 25, and every haircut a few more show up. You've gotta embrace it. Grey hair is way sexy anyway.
That is quite a wonderful image, this grey hair farm. I'm imagining fun little grey wing-like tufts sprouting up behind yours ears. :)
Thanks for the encouragement, though. I think I am definitely ready to embrace the grey - it's just weird timing right out, I guess...
For the record, I don't have tufts or anything, they are actually nicely integrated into the rest of the hair. I don't want you thinking I am walking around looking like an owl...
Post a Comment