Saturday, March 19, 2005
Well, wonders never cease. I am the PROUD owner of a pink purse. That's right. I finally caved, and I caved bigger than ever before. What was once my arch nemesis, I have now learned to embrace with vigor. Lest you be too worried, it is more of a muted fuschia, and it's cargo/trenchcoat-inspired, so it's not wicked girlie or anything. But alas, it's still a pink purse... something I vowed never to own. Interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Life is a process of growing and outgrowing,
and what fits snugly today, be it an idea,
attitude, or belief, (or a pink purse :) may be entirely
the wrong size tomorrow."
-Sally Brompton
(Mom comment)
Hi Lauren hi Lauren hi,
OK, I'm showing up late in your blog, but..... do you really have 2 spleens? How many do most people have?
P.S. I just bought a pink DRESS, with FLOWERS on it, and I like it. So I know what you mean.
Post a Comment