So, I am REALLY thinking of finally getting a tattoo. And I need your help. I've selected a few choices I've been pondering.... what do you all think?
Goddess - stupid? or badass?
Venn Diagram - clever and cool? or lame and geeky?
Spokes - i just like this one... don't think it means anything
And of course, I'm more than happy to entertain new suggestions... as for locations, M said between my shoulder blades, which is a distinct possibility. But I'm still debating that one.
New one:
The Celtic Triskel -- originally stood for the three stages of womanhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi! As someone who has had a dorky tattoo, as well as a much better one to cover up the dorky tattoo, my advice would be to pick something completely related to you/your personality/your identity.
I also found that waiting a couple - several months after finding what I thought I wanted worked out MUCH BETTER than getting one on impulse (huge regret), so whenever you find one you like, hold onto it for a while before you get it inked.
Uh, and the venn diagram just kind of made me giggle.... reminded me of art class....
Truth be told, I like the goddess one the best, but I think that the venn diagram is the most you. I don't know why, but somehow it just seems to me like the diagram fits your personality the best. Would you ever consider doing it in color? Maybe that we change Alicia's feeling that it seemed empty...
And yes, I do still think you should get it between your shoulder blades.
Smooches.
Mmmm, good feedback. The Venn diagram is something I've wanted for a long time - I like all its symbols - but I was thrown by the visual coolness of others. I also came across a celtic triskel image, seen here:
http://www.lefinnois.net/fond_celtic/1024/triskel_metal.jpg
Similar to the Venn diagram in some ways... I wonder if I could incorporate it in? Or just use this?
I love the Celtic one!
Post a Comment