Yay! My finger is finally healed. Though it'll take me a little while to get it back into gear again... I'm so worried about injuring anything else. This took so long to heal - even my doctor said it was pretty ridiculous how long it took.
I had a really good therapy session today. So good it was terrible... I finally dug up some pretty deep stuff inside me, and cried for the first time with JB. He was totally supportive, and just let me cry. It was terrifying yet awesome. I think I finally have a therapy situation that I will respond to.
2 comments:
congrats on your engagement!! i'm broke, too...but, therapy is always worth the money! :)
Hi Faye! Thanks for the comment... and congrats on your wedding! It's all very exciting. Though I gotta say, all this "bridal" stuff is pretty freaky... what a racket this whole wedding stuff is. SO expensive! (Though I've decided to wed in a barn in VT - much more my style.) :)
Post a Comment