Five quirky things about myself:
1. I have some really strange pet peeves. Things that nobody else thinks about. Here are my top three: watching someone spit gross, foamy toothpaste into the sink; people who use all capital letters in a phrase/sentence/whatever EXCEPT the letter 'L'; misspelling words for marketing value.
2. I can never choose favorites of anything. I can only play top 5 or top 10, never just "pick ONE." This is one reason why I am The Bisexual. I like questions with 'and' and not 'or.'
3. I'm completely and totally left-handed, though I only armwrestle with my right hand. I don't know why, my body is tricky like that.
4. Ugly things make me happy. Yep, it's true. When I see a really heinous looking sweater, or crapjack beat-up car, I fucking love it. The more outlandish the ugly, the better.
5. Okay, you knew it was coming -- I have no spleen. And not only do I have no spleen (and thus the most badass scar down my abdomen), but I used to have TWO spleens. Hence my blog address. It's actually pretty common to have an accessory spleen, you just would never know it unless you cut someone open. What's even weirder is that L has no spleen either.
2 comments:
I am very much with you on the (gasp) spit & the toothpaste foam. Also, I LOVE ugly things to a very high degree. Maybe I'll take a picture of my God-aweful ugly purse and post it. Few things bring me more joy than ugly and/or damaged things that I can wear. Also, I drive the most crappy car, and my parents are in disbelief that I don't attempt to replace it...I find the ugliness endearing.
Also, I don't have a spleen either! Isn't that wild?
Okay, I made that up to win approval.
But still...toothpaste foam? Sick.
I promise not to ever brush my teeth in front of you again...I remember grossing you out when you happened to see me...sorry...your flawed Ma.
Post a Comment