Thursday, February 23, 2006

Money woes

I'm so irritated right now! Going over the wedding budget is a surefire way to make me feel like I will never escape the depths of debt. I hate that I spend money on stupid stuff like coffee and fun t-shirts, when I shouldn't be spending anything at all. I'm frustrated and scared that I won't be able to find gainful employment up in Burlington. I don't know if I'll be able to have health insurance. I hate when I complain about finances to my lovely coworker, she offers to buy me stuff - which just makes me feel like a dependent mooch.

So here I am, opening myself up to the universe. Dear Universe, please allow the cash flow to come my way for a moment. Please help me make sage decisions about what I do spend money on, and erase any guilt I have about said purchases.

No comments: