Wow, how pissed off am I? I just got up at 6:30, showered, dressed, all that jazz, and had Mom drop me off at work by 7:45am. Went in to work, looked at the schedule and realized that I'm actually working 1 - 8 today, NOT 8 - 1. FUCK. So then I went and checked out the bus schedule, noticed I just missed one out to Mom's house, got a cup of coffee and played Scrabble on my palm pilot whilst stewing away. Caught the next bus to Mom's, and walked up the road to my temporary house, all the while grumbling to myself as I passed the neighbors' cars parked in their driveways. I can't wait to get my own damn car again, and it makes me so angry that I feel like I really can't even afford to get one. I know I'm in the midst of lots of expensive events right now (moving, wedding), but it just seems impossible to be able to afford anything. What I really want to do is pay off all my credit cards....
Needless to say, I'm feeling super cranky right now. I've just had a rough time, and it won't really end until we're settled into our new place. I just can't get my shit together because I'm not operating from my home. I'm disorganized - which is why I totally spaced on my shift today - because my paperwork is floating all over the place. I just lost 100 bucks over the past couple of days because I didn't leave enough money in my old bank account to cover the several items that are taken directly out of my checking account. And the sad thing is, all this shit is my own damn fault! I have no one to blame but myself, and that fucking sucks.
I'm really not such a negative person, but I never knew how adversely I would be affected by couch surfing for so long. I think so much of my current stress is due to the lack of home base. I guess I forgot how important it is to me to have my space in order. I suppose this is a good lesson for me to learn, then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bicycle! bicycle!
is your mom's too far for that?
I haven't driven to work for two days in a row since January. You don't need a car, if you have a bike :)
Post a Comment