I just am so completely in love with the philosophy of 'mindfulness.' It applies to every aspect of my life - so why am I so bad at it? Okay, maybe I shouldn't say bad, but certainly under-developed. I read a great article about mindful eating this morning (thanks Mom), and it was a good influence. Lately I've been feeling like I can't stop eating... my stomach has turned into a black hole - and subsequently a noticeably bigger part of my body.
In other news, L and I are moving tomorrow! Technically speaking, it will be more like Friday, Saturday and Sunday since we're both working tomorrow. But what a huge relief for both of us to be able to have our OWN place again. Pretty amazing. Perhaps I'll be in a place to focus on mindfulness a little more easily.
2 comments:
Just wait until you have a baby... then we can talk about big body parts! No really though, I love that mindful eating site. I'm thinking of getting my entire extended family to go to a workshop. How did the move go? We are still in my mom's house waiting for our new beds to be delivered and the painter to finish his work. I'm exhausted.
xoxoxo
mollie
You must be totally exhausted.... we're still in the process of moving, too. Finally got internet/cable hooked up yesterday, so we can actually move our PCs and office stuff into our new pad.
I miss you! Come back and visit soon, okay?
Post a Comment