Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wow, what a crazy time this is. There is just so much happening in my life right now. The wedding is two weeks away, and I'm both thrilled and nervous. I have no qualms whatsoever about the man I'm marrying; just about all the details to finalize beforehand... oh, and the whole 'being on stage' thing during the actual event. I'm really hoping my shyness will go away temporarily so I can enjoy the limelight for a brief time. How great would that be?

Also, I got a new job! I won't be starting until after the wedding dust settles, and that is fantastic. It's at On Track, which is the gym L and I both attend, as well as where L goes for physical therapy. The people there are amazing, and the work is *infinitely* more up my alley than what I'm doing now at the Aveda salon/spa. No surprise there, of course. This place was actually what I based by business plan on while I was in school, so it's great to see this job materalize.

And I'm also excited about the prospect of house-hunting.... that will happen this fall, when things calm down a bit more. The idea of hanging out in our own house (painting the walls, gardening, sloshing about in general) makes me ecstatically happy. Woohoo, domesticity! Bring it ON!

1 comment:

faye said...

Congrats on your new job!!!