I don't know if the fact that it's the weight of 9/11, or hormones, or Cristi's recent birthday, or the change of seasons. Probably part of it too is that the wedding is over, and reality is setting in. But I'm feeling pensive and slightly sad today. I've been craving routine - even boredom, really - the past few months because they've been so full. But now that the fullness has passed (temporarily, anyway), I'm left with my own thoughts and an empty house. My husband is gone for the week, duly putting in his requisite hours on site. Thankfully, Mark is here to keep me company from now on.
I just have such a hard time with life segues. I feel things akin to the 'Sunday Night Blues' whenever I'm on the brink of something new, however minor. Even exciting life changes... for some reason, I've always had a tough time getting there. Once I'm involved in the new thing, I'm totally fine - it's just the anticipation of it I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment