Tuesday, April 08, 2008
So, what the F is going on with movies? For the past few months every time I think, "hey, it's been a while since I've been to the movie theater, let me see what's playing," all I come up with a big fat NOTHING. Everything seems cheesy, boring, too depressing, or completely stupid. Horton Hears a Who? Drillbit Taylor? 10,000 BC? Even George Clooney can't capture my interest with his newest flick. What has the world come to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree. I don't have tv, so I never know what movies are showing...and when I actually try, I'm always like "ten dollars for that?" There is an independent theater next to us, and we've seen some good things there. That's always fun.
Except Horton Hears a Who. That totally has an existential lesson in it. You know, I'm probably not going to watch it, though, but would if I had kids.
Post a Comment