Guys. I don't know if I want to be a PT anymore. I know, I know... WTF is my problem? Well, I'm not entirely sure. But I do know that usually when I'm excited about something, I go out and start making it happen. I certainly can procrastinate with the best of them, but the excitement of a career (or whatever) remains. And it hasn't. Somewhere deep inside I'm resisting wanting to make anything happen, and I fear it is because I'm not ready to decide. I think what happens is that I see everyone else making decisions, and that's what I think I have to do too. But it ends up feeling as though I'm shoving a circular object into a square-shaped box. I am reticent to drop 90k and 3+ years of my time on something that I'm not positive about... though when I will actually feel clearly about any decision still eludes me. My latest foray into the health world might actually be muscular therapy. I've been perusing MTI's website, though don't know if it's at all realistic to start in one month.
What's happened to me? I used to be all organized and ambitious and clear-headed. I think I'm not so good at this decade. Hopefully my 30's will be a breeze...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do it...do it...do it. It would be so awesome to go through school with you! We would kick so much ass! And then we could move up to VT and start our own business and be our own bosses and everything in life would be easy as pie.
The entire idea of it makes me hysterically happy.
:)
Post a Comment