I'm so very glad M and I went to yoga the other night. Like I said in your blog, M, we are so back in action! It felt so great to actually move my body again - despite the fact that I couldn't do a lot of the poses because of my hand. But I'm going to try to do a little biking this weekend in VT. I probably won't be able to bike for very long, but at the very least it'll get my body to remember those motions again.
I'm just exhausted today. I don't know if it's weather, or stress, or simply lack of sleep. But whatever it is, I just can't seem to stay awake. Boredom is most likely the culprit... ten hours of doing not much of anything would make any sane person feel fatigued. And you know what I want to do when I'm tired and bored and the boss is not at work? Spend money online. Yup, all I want to do is buy yoga gear, books, CDs, whatever. Maybe I'd be a lot richer if I wasn't so understimulated! Hmmm, that's a good theory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment