Thursday, October 14, 2004

On this tired and rainy Thursday afternoon, life is starting to look up again. We have no school next week, which came as a complete surprise to me. Woohoo! I'm going to physical therapy in a mere few minutes to figure out how to make my hand feel better. And I just got word that I'm cleared to play ice hockey! Which also means that I'll have full access to MIT's brand spankin' new gym, which is significantly closer to my house than Bally's. Not to mention a much nicer gym, too.

I can't wait to actually get in shape again. I know this is next to impossible for me without playing a team sport, so I'm thrilled. Nervous as all get-out because I'll be sucking wind for a good long while, but c'est la vie, right?

1 comment:

margaret said...

You rock! I'm totally jealous on the whole hockey thing. I gotta figure out a way to get on the ice. And I'm glad to hear that life is looking better! It's awesome when that happens, isn't it?

:)