Tuesday, October 12, 2004

So after reading M's blog, I decided to actually write a little bit this evening....

I've had a tough last couple of days. I'm not entirely sure why, either. Impending holiday anxieties? School finally not new anymore and seeming like more work? Election stress? The shorter hours of daylight? Not exercising? I don't know. But for whatever reason, I just can't seem to get it together. I've been feeling completely apathetic, and just don't have a desire to get up and do anything at all.

It's kind of strange, reading over my last few weeks' worth of posts. I'm thinking I sound totally bipolar. I know this isn't completely true - after all, that tends to be when I want to write, when I'm either ecstatic or sullen. But damn it's tiring, all this up and down. Especially when I feel like it's all sort of fuzzed out. I am Zach Braff's character in 'Garden State' right now. WTF?

No comments: