What a great day. A long day, but a good one. Had an awesome day at school... we had a fun exercise in anatomy where we all got to poke each other and palpate different bony landmarks. Kinda fun! Especially when your partners are as willing as you are to speak in full sexual innuendo, and not feel bad about it. Yay!
And I went to a club hockey meeting, and am getting totally psyched about the possibility of playing hockey this fall! I miss being on a team and playing sports. I totally dig yoga, biking, walking, etc. but I think I really need the team atmosphere sometimes. I push myself harder when I'm in a group and there's more structure. I'm also feeling intimidated because I don't really know how to skate at all, but I'm trying to just let it be okay that I won't be very good for a while. I'm terrible at not knowing how to do something. I should just get over that, it's a complete waste of time.
And now I'm exhausted and ready for bed. Hopefully I won't get any nightmares tonight, they've been out in full force lately. Ahoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment