Monday, October 04, 2004

I concur with M that everyone should watch 'SuperSize Me.' It was excellent, and appalling. Though after reading Fast Food Nation, I wasn't all that surprised by anything Spurlock said. Still pretty gruesome, though.

So I would like to come up with a good exercise plan. I'm getting sick and tired of all this non-activity in my life, and need to figure out how to change it. With the advent of ice hockey season, that might help. And I should figure out when the best time is to go to yoga, and then go. I was much better when it was a set weekly schedule; otherwise I just back out too easily. I'd love to get into lifting weights again, too... maybe I'll actually use the gym membership I've got. I find it so hard to motivate myself to go to the gym after a long day at work - or even worse, school. Any pointers???

1 comment:

Nico said...

What about going before work / school? I find that's the only way I can get lifting weights in... I have no energy after work, plus the gym is so much more crowded.