Feelin' pretty mellow today. Have been in my PJs all day long, though I've been kind of productive. Did some homework, looked through some fellowship/grant application information, made some coffee oreo ice cream. Looking forward to movies with M, and maybe I'll even try to get some reading done.
Though I had a pretty crappy day yesterday. Started out with terrible traffic, continued with some dull sore throat/headache action (which has persisted for about a week now), and finished off with a panic attack at school. Thanks to M, I didn't completely break down. But I left feeling pretty out of it, and just kind of felt the whole world closing in. It's honestly one of the scariest feelings in the world, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I think it's high time to read some books that have been collecting dust on my bookshelf... this is something I really want to conquer. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment