Thursday, September 30, 2004

"Nucular" what?

You know, I just can't stand Bush. I know this is not a shock, but I find it unfathomable that anyone who is remotely intelligent could like him. I'm not really a huge fan of Kerry, either, but geez. Lack of articulation + stupid smirk + arrogance + turning America into a bully = someone I do NOT want to see re-elected. And sadly enough, I have a hunch I won't get my wish.

And why do they always have to say "God bless America" (or in Bush's case, "God bless this land") at the end of every debate/speech? I mean, I know, I know, it's the way things have always been done. But come on. It would be nice if that dusty old law separating church and state was actually followed for once. But that's another tangent.

L and I had to replay good old "This land is your land" on www.jibjab.com again for shits and grins. It's just so funny. Other amusing clips are the founding fathers rap song and Bill Clinton's "brownie" making show. Ha!

No comments: