WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!God, I am so freakin' happy for you I could just kick a tucan. Yippee! That's the best news I've gotten all day long!
Is this the job you mentioned earlier, at Harvard Public Health? That sounded like a great opportunity!(found your blog thru butchbitching, hope you don't mind...)
Momma's Responsorial Haiku:One more step closer...Wellness destination smilesMy brave daughter rocks!
Margaret's response to Momma's response ...I hope that somedayyou and I will find ourselves meeting each other.
Hah! This is so fantastic, all this chatter. Nic, I totally don't mind you reading my blog! And Mom and Margaret, someday the two of you shall meet... Y'all are great. :)
Margaret, I dobelieve that we surely will.Lauren's friend is mine!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, I am so freakin' happy for you I could just kick a tucan. Yippee! That's the best news I've gotten all day long!
Is this the job you mentioned earlier, at Harvard Public Health? That sounded like a great opportunity!
(found your blog thru butchbitching, hope you don't mind...)
Momma's Responsorial Haiku:
One more step closer...
Wellness destination smiles
My brave daughter rocks!
Margaret's response to Momma's response ...
I hope that someday
you and I will find ourselves
meeting each other.
Hah! This is so fantastic, all this chatter. Nic, I totally don't mind you reading my blog! And Mom and Margaret, someday the two of you shall meet...
Y'all are great. :)
Margaret, I do
believe that we surely will.
Lauren's friend is mine!
Post a Comment