Thursday, March 10, 2005

Well, it's official: I am done detoxing! M and I were going to end tomorrow night, but on a whim I decided to end today. I wanted to have a meal with the BF before he leaves tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. And my own upcoming weekend will be stressful, and I'm ready to be done. So there it is - hooray! I made it a full 1.5 weeks of detoxing, and it felt great. My body feels good, though I think I may have lost a couple of pounds. That should change, though, as I reintroduce dairy and sweets back into my schedule. :)

I started out strong today with a bowl of steel-cut oatmeal, and had more of that red lentil coconut soup for lunch. And just a few minutes ago, I re-toxed myself with two glorious pieces of sharp cheddar. I can't think of a better way to end the detox!

1 comment:

margaret said...

I am very, very proud of you for doing this detox. And I hope you know that NEVER would have made it through without you.

Much love.