Okay, so if you go visit this anagram website (www.anagramgenius.com), and download their software program (it's super quick, and the BF did it so it's valid), you too can have all kinds of fun. Par example, fun little anagrams of my name:
- A hung, null miracle
- Humane, null garlic
- I am null lunch rage
- Hurl ungenial calm
- I am cellular 'n hung
- Hell! A lung cranium
- Hi! Glum, cruel annal
- Hum, am ill cruel nag
- Churn all man guile
Well, you get the point. There are *thousands* of options, really. L and I have been sitting here laughing our asses off. It's even funnier when you add your middle name:
- Human, cellular migraine
- I am a hell manuring ulcer
Why does my brother get such good ones? He gets 'naturally charming pick' and all, and I get stuff about migraines and ulcers. How appropriate, eh?
1 comment:
What fun!
My favorites:
* Radical in loin
* I laid nail corn
* Join cranial denial
* In a rancid, lone jail.
'nuf said.
Post a Comment