Sunday, October 30, 2005
I really, really want to get back into activity again. I'm starting ice hockey again, so that's good. But I really want to get back into yoga, which I haven't done in about a year. My body is fatigued, and I've been prone to injuries lately -- I think because I'm not moving in the way that I should. Yet why is it so damn difficult to actually get off my ass and do it? I forgot how to motivate myself into action. Ideas, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you know, i feel the same way about yoga...i love it, but i just fall out of the "groove" sometimes, and then it takes me so long to fall back in...but, when i do, it's soo great and i feel really good about it.
sometimes it helps me to add just one sun salutation here and there...gets me sort of into that line of thinking so that i realize i want to do more.
Post a Comment