Sunday, November 13, 2005

My turn!

So, I thought I'd follow suit and finally get around to posting a picture of myself too. I've been meaning to post photos for a while, but never seem to get around to it - I guess I always thought it was too complicated. Hey, guess what... it's easy as pie!

I'm in a weird mood today, though I'm not sure why. Everything just seems a little distant, like I'm playing observer. It's strange to feel like there are a million things clanging around in your head, but you're unable to focus on one thing long enough to identify what it is exactly. There are swirls of marriage, babies, moving, school, careers, death and friends all occupying a certain amount of space upstairs. But I don't know what to do with it, so I've taken to wandering around all day today - metaphorically and physically.

Maybe I'll regain some focus tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.