Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm back in the saddle again...

So, I'm on my way to physical activity once more. I just did an easy pilates workout at home, and I'm going to do some yoga at this place A really recommends, which I'm psyched about! I'm going to try it for the first time tomorrow, which will be fantastic and terrifying. I haven't done yoga in a long time, and I'm probably going to be super stiff. But if I don't plunge myself into these things, I never do them. So here I go.

And I'm not playing hockey with the team this season. This is definitely a bummer, because I was really looking forward to playing. I just can't give the time commitment (not to mention the hefty fees for MIT gym membership, dues, away game expenses, etc) what with all the crap going on in my life these days. But I really want to still play pickup games when I can, which are totally fun.

No comments: