Saturday, February 11, 2006
Wow, I think I'm in love. Anyone out there a fan of KT Tunstall? I've heard her single, "Black Horse and Cherry Tree" on a few radio stations around here, so I downloaded her album from iTunes -- which if you do you also get a version of the above song that she sang live on the Today Show, complete with video. She is HOTT! And I'm totally digging on her album. My theme these days is the badass folk ladies who have raspy voices. Fiona Apple, Beth Orton, and now KT. Bring it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES! She's only all over itunes. (On which I admittedly spent a good portion of my lunch period and online French class...) The minute I heard her, I had to get her album. Though that Black Horse and a Cherry Tree is definitely a classic, my favorite would have to be Suddenly I See. If you haven't bought the album yet, do.
Post a Comment