Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Apparently I'm very obsessed with online quizzes as of late. This one is one of the better ones I've seen:

My Personal Dna Report

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it interesting you scored 100% femininity! I got 8 percent. And 80 percent masculinity. Can't say I am shocked. I am a 'free wheeling leader' - it was actually more informative than most tests I've taken, maybe Ill add a link to the result on my blog so I can revisit it, since I don't usually think of myself as the leading type, but a lot of the other insights were right on.

-A

Lauren said...

I know, right? The fact that I got that much femininity is kind of off, I think. I usually think of myself as being pretty half-and-half. My guess is that it's all those empathy questions that really skyrocketed my feminine score.... if they had asked stuff about sports, beer, bodily functions, outward persona, etc I definitely would have a different score. :)

margaret said...

Um yeah ... did you see the fact that I got 6% empathy? What is that all about?

Sometimes I wonder about these online quizzes ...