Saturday, March 18, 2006

Here is why I love my friends. Today I have had the following said to me:

"Yeah, I'd love to see you tonight. I can't talk too long right now because I'm driving to the dump with carpets on the roof, and they just fell off the side of the highway... so we pulled over and D is trying to reattach them to the roof. Oh, and my daughter is in the backseat wearing a helmet."

"I worked out so hard today that I got really sweaty, but didn't bring a change of underwear, stupidly. So I had to go commando back to my house, but when B called and said he was at the art exhibit and I should come right over, I didn't have time to change. Note that I was wearing button-fly jeans, so the wind was blowing right through, you know, my wee-wee."

"So, I totally bit it last night while we were walking to MIT and busted up my knees. But damn I love whiskey, it never gives me a hangover!"

No comments: