Thursday, December 14, 2006

This little rugrat is quite the magician. (This is an old pic of Mark, actually... camera broke a couple months ago and I don't have any new photos.)

Like most cats, he detests being shut out of rooms. He wants to be where the action is, always. So his latest stunt is to bust into our bedroom while we're in bed. Not so strange, you say. Well, he manages do this when the door is completely closed. Huh? I honestly don't know how he does it... I've actually watched this process (from our bedroom) and he manages to bust in somehow, even when the door is securely shut. He's done it every night for the past four nights now.

Anyone else experience this? Is there some secret latch on the bottom of the door that a cat can get at? It's not like he's turning the knob or anything, and I've purposely made sure the door was fully closed and not just lightly shut. WTF, Mark??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I'm not sure how he does it, or any cat for that matter, but they somehow can get anywhere they want to.

It's adorable.

ninjabeth.blogspot