Okay, no more lurking. I'm here...I'm strangely intrigued by Britney as well, although I had not heard the lesbian accusations.
Since I don't have t.v, I'm pretty behind the times every now and then...The other day, my friend had to tell me that Britney is not pregnant (I thought she still was, but apparently she had her baby like 8 mo ago), and that a couple of songs that I thought were *brand new* hits, well, aren't.
At any rate, power to Britney in all of her lesbian, rehabilitative and aesthetically independent behaviors.
1 comment:
Okay, no more lurking. I'm here...I'm strangely intrigued by Britney as well, although I had not heard the lesbian accusations.
Since I don't have t.v, I'm pretty behind the times every now and then...The other day, my friend had to tell me that Britney is not pregnant (I thought she still was, but apparently she had her baby like 8 mo ago), and that a couple of songs that I thought were *brand new* hits, well, aren't.
At any rate, power to Britney in all of her lesbian, rehabilitative and aesthetically independent behaviors.
Post a Comment