
Everyone should read this book. I'm only about 2/3 of the way through, and I know it seems a bit hasty to say that about a book you're not even finished yet, but I'm so into it! It feels great to be reading something that is both a page-turner AND spiritually fulfilling. I'll have to give a full report when I'm finished, perhaps on my other blog.
And practically speaking, it has reignited my urge to visit Italy again. I'm seeing Italy everywhere these days... the food network, magazines, movies, photographs. Sigh. It's one of the most beautiful places in the world, and I want to go back.
4 comments:
Oh god, I want to go back to Italy too. I feel like I spent so much of my childhood there that it would be really strange if the same wasn't true for Darwin.
The smells, the sounds, the sights, the food, the people ... it's like heaven.
I LOVED that book, and am fond of all 3 places too. I can't wait for you to finish so we can talk about it!
Roopa
I'm reading this book RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so weird. I'm still in Italy.
I am almost done this book and LOVE it!! Thanks for rec. it to me!
Post a Comment