Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ooh, it's a beautiful foggy evening tonight, and I'm lovin' it. It's damp and cool and surreal. Yay.

So I finished up my last day of work at PSO this afternoon. It was pretty unemotional, really. I guess that's in part due to my only having worked out in that office for the past few months. The big boss was out there, and while she gave me a hug and said she was happy for me, she also couldn't resist throwing in a "Deserter" with a mock - sort of - glare. Sigh. I'm so happy to be leaving the bullshit behind... hopefully! Although that I'm working for the Man, I'm sure I'll encounter a whole new set of bullshittery. And yes, I made up that word.

I'm looking forward to being in VT this weekend. Though I woke up this morning after sleeping 10 hours (!) feeling exhausted still. What is going on? I can't seem to sleep enough this past week or two, and woke up with a sore throat today. My body is not happy; perhaps it's fighting off this flu plague that is circulating around.

No comments: