What with all the physical and emotional clogging that is going on with me recently, I think this decision to detox is a great one. Having said that, holy crap do I want some fat. Cheese, chocolate, butter, I don't care. I want hot dogs. And ice cream.
Welcome to Day 1. Today actually went okay, better than expected. For breakfast: dried mango and dried apples. For lunch: black bean and corn stew, with lemony dill carrot salad. For dinner: aloo chole. For dessert: blackberries and popcorn. I drank over 64 oz of water, and a cup of detox tea. Oh, and ingested those foul herbs that we're taking... SIX times a day. Jeez. They are honestly the nastiest things I've ever put into my mouth, and I can't believe I have to continue with this herbiage for two weeks.
It's good to do this, though. I had a tough evening and morning, emotionally. I had a scary and weird dream this morning that woke me up at 5am and had a difficult time falling back asleep. So it's beneficial to have this sort of project going on, to keep me from thinking about my sadness.
No comments:
Post a Comment