Brunch: Kashi pilaf with some rice milk (I mistakenly bought the kind you have to cook, not the Kashi ready-to-eat cereal, but it was very tasty), cup of vanilla green tea - the best green tea I've found thus far ... and I ate an avocado with lemon juice and garlic salt, yum
Snack/late lunch: Big salad
Other snacks: ricecakes with PB, green grapes
Late dinner: Vegetarian chili over quinoa w/ avocado on top - very good
Exercise: Nothing! I feel kinda guilty about that, but honestly not too bad - I've had a really long week, and needed to do absolutely nothing, so I did. Though I did receive a massage, which was wonderful.
Water intake: Terrible. Probably only about 35 ounces or so, plus the tea.
Sleep: Pretty good... I think about 8 hours, plus I stayed in bed for a long time. And I took a nap for about an hour (maybe less) in the afternoon.
I forgot/didn't have time for the mid-morning herbs today... it's amazing when it's not a weekday, just how much I let the normal schedule slide. I guess that's what a whole lot of sitting around doing nothing does to you. But my neck feels about 90% better, which is great. And this morning I'm off to do some yoga, which will help in the whole activity aspect of this detox.
No comments:
Post a Comment