Breakfast: Kashi pilaf with rice milk and strawberries
Lunch: Vegetarian chili, green grapes, raisin/cinnamon Mochi
Snacks: Strawberries, raisins, probably some more stuff but I forget
Dinner: Sushi! We used white rice but who cares? Fresh tuna, salmon, avocado and cukes... nori, sesame seeds, most of it's good for us. We also made fresh hummus, and ate that with red bell peppers and baby carrots. (Oh, and drank some red bush tea again.)
Dessert: A few tbsp PB
Exercise: Today was MUCH better - did a 75 minute Ashtanga yoga class this morning, and did ~70 minutes massaging (in one session, I rule!)
Water intake: Not good, about 30 ounces
Sleep: Ehhh, marginal at approx. 7.5 hours
I'm exhausted, so this will be short. I had a great day today, though I had a *wicked* craving for chocolate/something sweet. None of the usual standbys were cutting it - I didn't want anything except chocolate, really, and for that there is no substitution. I finally settled on a few tablespoons of peanut butter, and whined about it for a bit. Then I was fine, after I gave the BF a massage. And now I'm off to bed, so I can be sleep-deprived tomorrow. Whee.
No comments:
Post a Comment