Breakfast: Green grapes
Snacks: Raisins, a few spoonfuls of PB
Lunch: Vegetarian chili
Snacks: Strawberries, salad, tomato, celery and hummus
Dinner: Artichoke and sweet potato gratin
Exercise: 20 minutes walking
Water intake: Still working on it, as of now about 40 ounces
Sleep: About 7 hours, and I was exhausted all day long. Time to hit the hay early tonight.
So today I figured out that I want to eat lots and lots of strawberry shortcake when I'm done detoxing. And cheese and chocolate, obviously. God, it's going to be a downright feast of goodies. I can't wait. Also, M and I decided that we're probably going to finish detoxing Friday when we get home from school. Technically the two weeks end on Sunday, but neither of us really want to go through another weekend of this. And I have friends coming for the weekend, which I'm sure will be full of meals out, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment