Not really. But I feel really, really out of it today. I'm sure it's because I have a cold and took some cold medication a little while ago. I'm a spacey person anyway, but when you add a little illness and meds to the mix, well, anything can happen. I might as well be on Jupiter.
Maybe it's indicative of my general mood these days. I think I tend to check out a little bit when big change is on the horizon. L and I have been spending lots of mental energy on buying a condo, and like any major change, it's both exciting and terrifying. For a while my body was in adrenaline-fueled survivor mode, but I can only keep that going for so long before I crash. And when I crash, I get sick and wicked spacey. Man, being pregnant and having kids is going to be interesting.
I think I feel a little stuck as of late, too. Like I want to do some fun, creative projects, but don't really know what to do. Take up a knitting project? Learn how to upholster chairs? I'm looking for a non-food-related project (don't need help coming up with those)... any suggestions? Maybe I'll poke around online for some ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alicia suggested that we should do some quilting together! I think it's an awesome plan. Whaddya think?
Are you still looking at houses? Dude, you have to buy a house now!! It's crazy, that 8k.
Post a Comment